Well Said, Activist Mommy!

I can't say for sure what I think about Brett Kavanaugh or about how honest he was during the live interviews of him and his accuser.  But ... I can say that I totally agree with Activist Mommy's views on the feministic agendas and actions and motives.  Well said!  And so important right now!  We level-headed, normal women need to start taking a stand against the wretched, destructive tactics of the foaming-at-the-mouth feminists ... before they do more damage to our families, relationships, worldviews, laws, and country. 

What Women Everywhere Want To Say About The Brett Kavanaugh Fiasco!



Most Popular Posts of the Week:

My Panic Attack (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Calvinist pastor pulls back the curtain on Easter morning, ruining childhoods everywhere

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

For my new friend who's struggling:

Spiritual Warfare: Satan's Schemes #9 (bitterness, unforgiveness)

Is Yoga Ok For Christians? (Here's a hint: It's not!)

Is God Drawing Lines in the Sand?