Luke and Hannah ... Wow!

I don't watch The Bachelor or The Bachelorette.  And I don't read Cosmo magazine.  But I had to click on this article to see this Twitter "war" between Luke and Hannah.  (Of course, an article from a godless magazine is going to be anti-Luke and anti-godly-morals, FYI.)

And all I can say is "Wow!  I am amazed at Hannah's ability to twist Scripture for her defense and to attack Luke.  It's almost demonically-inspired!"  (For more on how society does this, see "God is love, but love is NOT a god!")  

To Luke: Thank you for being faithful to the Lord in the midst of such a godless atmosphere and in the face of such opposition.  That's not easy to do, I'm sure.  And hang in there.  You'll find the godly woman you deserve!

And to Hannah: Well, lots of luck defending your theology and your choices when you stand before God!  You're gonna need it!

(And here's a link to a longer clip of their interaction over this issue.)

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

Feminism Nonsense (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

If They Mated ...

I do hereby apologize ...

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Why Is It So Hard For Calvinists To Get Free From Calvinism?

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Tony Evans Preaches on Prayer and God's Will