Encouraging Songs For The Brand New Year

Some songs I've linked to before, but I need to be reminded of them again at the beginning of this New Year:

From the City Harmonic, who will always be my favorite band ... because their music kept me here when I didn't want to be here anymore:

Here & There - The first song I hear whenever I turn on my MP3 player.  My favorite line: "If I'm barely hanging on ..." and "I come crawling, I come running ..."  I know how that feels!

Fell Apart and Love, Heal Me - Two of my all-time favorites!  My heart's cry!

Brand New - Life is long and hard.  I could use a little of that Brand New feeling.

Honestly - I understand the need to fall down.


Praise The Lord - Still learning to praise the Lord when things are going so wrong, longing for the day that we'll be praising Him in eternity, when everything's been made right.

Holy (Wedding Day) - Waiting ... eagerly waiting for that day.

Oh, What Love - I will always cry during this song!



And how about a little more ...

Sweetly Broken by Jeremy Riddle

I AM by Crowder


Hallelujah by Newsboys - Longing for that say!   (Ignore the words on the right side of the screen.  They're from a different song.)  

Lord, I Need You by Matt Maher - I love when we sing this together at church!


Worn and Hold My Heart and By Your Side and Healing Begins by Tenth Avenue North - So much truth and encouragement in these songs. 

I Wish We'd All Been Ready and In The Sky - Waiting on this day!  Amen, come Lord Jesus!  Come!

And one more City Harmonic: Manifesto!  Pray it while you sing it!

Happy 2019!

  



Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Calvinist Hogwash #3 (the reprobate)

Tony Evans Preaches on Prayer and God's Will

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult: Conclusion and Links

A Must-Watch Debate (and a funny conspiracy)

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (updated)

Thing My Calvinist Pastor Said #3: Even Babies are Wicked

9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult #7 (thought-reform)

9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult #9 (authoritarian narcissists)

Links To Other Anti-Calvinism Posts