Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Tony Evans is my all-time favorite pastor.  He always gives messages that convict, challenge, and comfort.  Find some great sermons on his YouTube channel and be encouraged.  There are so many great ones to choose from.  

You can't go wrong with any video of his.  I found him to be the most biblically-accurate preacher (especially as I researched Calvinism and found out how wrong it is), who is also great at helping us practically apply God's truths to life.

[Update: I removed the list of sermons I originally had here because most links were broken.]

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Destroying Calvinism in 28 Easy Steps (tiny version)

Links to "Some Carman Songs for Halloween" and Posts on Spiritual Warfare

The Holy Spirit and "Dead People"

#2: Embracing Hope, Jan. 2016 (repost)

"Are Calvinists Saved?"

Pre-Chosen People? Is God's Call Irresistible?

"Bring me pain, Lord, if it brings You glory!"

Though they have eyes, they will not see