Links To Other Anti-Calvinism Posts

Some of my thoughts and research on Calvinism (Why I believe it's not Scriptural!):


These four are really long posts with lots of information and bunny-trails (but I broke them up into smaller posts in the links below):


The smaller posts, in order:


What Others Say About Calvinism (more posts or blogs from other Anti-Calvinists): 
(FYI, I haven't read everything on all these blogs, and so just because I link to them doesn't mean I necessarily agree with everything in them.  In particular, I do not agree that a true believer can lose their salvation, as Arminianism teaches.  I believe, like the Calvinist does, that we cannot lose our salvation.  But I see it very differently than the Calvinist.  

And for the record, I came to my belief about what the Bible says by reading the Bible, not extra-biblical books or articles.  And after I came to my conclusion that Calvinism is most definitely NOT biblical, I researched online to find others who believe the same thing and their reasons for believing it.  I do not want to be accused of letting another person's writings influence my beliefs.  I stand on the Bible alone!)



Some MUST-VISIT BLOGS:   
Soteriology 101  (From a former 5-point Calvinist, Leighton Flowers.  He does a great job breaking Calvinism down, calling out its errors, contradictions and illogicalness, and how it misunderstands the Bible and God.  Here's the Facebook page and YouTube channel.)

Beyond the Fundamentals  
(Some great YouTube videos disproving Calvinism.  However, I think it confuses things for him to go after both Calvinism and Provisionism/Leighton Flowers, as he has been doing lately.  I'm not a fan of it, and I just want you to be aware of it.)

And Hoppers Crossing Christian Church (click here for blog link) - a great look at the problems of Calvinism from several different angles.

Idol Killer - An anti-Calvinist my husband started recently watching and enjoys.  (Here is his YouTube channel.  I haven't yet watched him, but I trust my husband's judgment.  FYI: In his Statement of Faith, it sounds like The Idol Killer believes we can lose our salvation.  I do not agree that true Christians can lose their salvation.)

Also see these newer (to me) ones (My husband has watched some of these, but I haven't checked them out too deeply yet - I'm more of a reader than a watcher/listener - but I am passing them on to you to check out for yourselves, adding to your "against Calvinism" resources): Alana L.... Living Christian... Great Light Studios... Faith on Fire 



Some MUST-WATCH VIDEOS:
Calvinism Refuted in 10 Minutes  (EXCELLENT!  So biblical and succinct!)

A look at Calvin and today's Calvinists: What would they have done if they'd been there? from Discerning the World.  Interesting!  Very interesting!  Watch it.  It makes me sick to my stomach.

A 4-minute video - Hitler & Calvinism.  Brilliant and gutsy!

And here is a great 6-minute "satire" video we just found: "The Candid Calvinist", giving you a good idea of what Calvinists say vs. what they really mean.

And you can find some links to a few more great videos in this post.




And many more great Anti-Calvinism posts and websites: 

Confronting Calvinism  (A blog dedicated to addressing Calvinism, but no new posts are being added)


Words of Calvinism and the Word of God (links to a bunch of posts from Redeeming God blog.)


"Is Calvinism Biblical?"


120 Contradictions from Calvinists


John Calvin Exposed!  (While this is a little harsh, there's some stuff worth considering and researching more.  But for the record, he says things in other posts I do not like or agree with.  I am only considering what he says here, about this issue.)


Calvinism: The Horrible Decree  (A look at the kind of leader John Calvin was.  Is this the kind of man we should be getting our theology from!?!)


Three Words That Trip Theologians


Errors of Calvinism  (This person doesn't hold back, says exactly what they're thinking.  Love it.  Cracks me up.  And yet, it is a little harsh in some places.)


Calvinism: The Greatest God-Sent Delusion of All Time  (Yee-oww!  This is a long read, but it is well-worth it to sit down, take your time, and read thoughtfully.  And he uses a lot of sarcasm, so you have to really read it to see what he's really trying to say.)


Calvinism is Antichrist, Doctrines of Devils  (I like this person's bluntness and forthrightness.  And while I agree that Calvinism is unscriptural, I wouldn't go so far as to say all Calvinists are going to hell.  Only God knows our heart and can judge our faith.  I think many Calvinists, in general, are good, godly, well-intentioned people who are just trying to live their faith as best they've been taught by dogmatic Calvinist preachers, but they are not aware that they are being force-fed a false view of the Gospel.  They don't know to question it.  They're faith in Jesus is solid and real, but they haven't thought too deeply about the nonsense they've been told is "truth" or the implications of a Calvinist God.  Because if they did, they would be horrified.)


Why Calvinism Is Wrong (blog)


"Where Calvinism Leads"  (I agree with this person who says that the Calvinist God has probably led to atheism for many people.  Because who is going to want to believe in, trust, or love the Calvinist's irrational, contradictory, Monster God!?!  There are more posts on this site in the left side-bar.)


"Responses to Calvinism"


"The Insanity of Calvinism ..."


"Reflections of a Calvinist 'Unelect'"


"My Journey Into Calvinism"


"Official Calvinism Dictionary"



These two are particularly about their idea that God tricks some unelected people into thinking they are elected so that He can punish them in hell even more:  Beyond Calvinism: On Assurance Of Salvation And Calvin's "Evanescent Grace"  and Assurance Of Salvation And "Evanescent Grace" (This is a Catholic website, I believe.  And I don't agree with much of their theology/practices, but I am looking only at this post, at this issue of "evanescent grace.").



Some Refutations of TULIP:

https://biblelife.org/calvinism_election.htm
https://biblelife.org/calvinism_atonement.htm
https://biblelife.org/calvinism_grace.htm
(There is also post on this blog about the perseverance of the saints, which you can look up and read for yourself.  There are some good questions there about a Calvinist's (lack of) assurance of salvation.  But I do not agree that a true believer can lose their faith.  If they "lost the faith," they were not a true believer to begin with.  See my post "Can you lose your salvation?"  I believe that biblical warnings to Christians are about losing eternal rewards, not losing salvation.)
https://biblelife.org/calvinism.htm  (A post on John Calvin himself.) 


(Once again, this site has one on perseverance, but I do not agree with it, so I will not link to it.  But if you read it, you'll notice that one passage he looks at is Hebrews 10:26-31.  He says that it's about a true believer losing salvation.  But I do not think this is about a true believer, but about someone who heard the truth, understood it, yet consciously rejected it anyway.  Notice that it doesn't say the people received salvation or the Holy Spirit or eternal life, but that they received the knowledge of the truth.  They knew the truth, but chose to cling to their sin instead.  Big difference!)


https://www.wayoflife.org/database/calvinisms_proof_text.html


"Why I Disagree With All 5 Points of Calvinism"


"What's Wrong With 5-Point Calvinism"



From Bible Baptist Church website:

Calvinism Destroyed (Total Depravity)

Calvinism Destroyed (Unconditional Election)

Calvinism Destroyed (Limited Atonement)

Calvinism Destroyed (Irresistible Grace)

Calvinism Destroyed (Perseverance of the Saints)

Sovereignty of God (Calvinism)

Calvin's Rhetoric vs. Biblical Vocabulary




Here's a PDF file of hundreds of pages against Calvinism, which includes "My Journey Into Calvinism."



Here are some quotes directly from Calvin and Calvinists to show that they do believe Calvi-god is the cause of all sin and evil:  John Calvin Quotes, Calvinist Quotes, Unbelievable.




And here are some quotes directly from Calvin, so you can see for yourself what he teaches: John Calvin Quotes - The Calvinism of John Calvin: Are Calvinists REALLY "Calvinists"?  I agree with this person that most Calvinists probably haven't really studied what Calvinism teaches.  And if they did, they probably wouldn't be so quick to call themselves "Calvinists."  (I believe God allows sin and uses our self-chosen sin for His purposes, but He does not cause sin.)  And notice the interesting contradiction in the 7th quote down, starting with "How few are there who ..."  In this, John Calvin stresses the point that there is no free-will, that we err to think we can have any thoughts or will of our own, and that the idea of free-will should be abolished.  BUT THEN, he goes on to say that he is unwilling to use the term himself, and that others should agree with him.  AS IF he and others can be willing or unwilling to do anything on their own - something he forcefully denies, but then claims he does.  Ha-ha-ha!  How contradictory!  And he also alludes to the idea that it's best for us to get truth from "lengthened discourse."  I am guessing he means such as from his 1000+ pages of Institutes of the Christian Religion?  (Whereas the New Testament is about 300 pages long, and the book of John, which pretty much lays out the Gospel, is a fraction of that.  I guess God's just too simple-minded to intelligently expound on Scripture as much as John Calvin did.  Good thing Calvin eventually came along to help God say what He wanted to say but couldn't!)  Sometimes, using too many words is a clue that you are elevating your own intelligence over God's simple truths, and that you are complicating truth and trying to twist it into something it doesn't say!  Trying to shove square pegs in round holes takes a lot of effort!  




Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Calvinist Hogwash #3 (the reprobate)

Tony Evans Preaches on Prayer and God's Will

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult: Conclusion and Links

A Must-Watch Debate (and a funny conspiracy)

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (updated)

Thing My Calvinist Pastor Said #3: Even Babies are Wicked

9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult #7 (thought-reform)

9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult #9 (authoritarian narcissists)