A great sermon to start 2026

I watched this online Willow Creek sermon yesterday from a new series called The Jesus Way, about the Sermon on the Mount... and I just gotta share it because I haven't heard a sermon this good in awhile.  In fact, it's one of the best I've heard in a long time.  A great way to start 2026!  

Maybe it just said what I needed to hear at this point in my life.  Maybe it won't speak to you the same way.  But, who knows, maybe it will.  Give it a try.  What've you got to lose?  

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

I So Needed This Today - "Strength In Your Struggles"

Turn it up even LOUDER!

What Kind Of Christian Are You? 12-ish Different Kinds of "Christian"

Giggle Translate #11: Praying Mantises (A.K.A. Prayer Helicopters)

Scripture-Based Prayers For The Hardest Times (updated)

Is God Only Concerned about His Glory and Being Famous?

Is God Drawing Lines in the Sand?

Updated: Alana L. 5N (conflations: foreknow vs foreplan)

When Forgiveness is Hard

And Yet Again - 21 More Anti-Calvinism Memes