[Reposted from June 2016. Sometimes, just when you think, hope, and pray that things are finally going to start looking up for you, everything gets worse. So much worse. As seen in the last numbered post , I started off 2016 with the word "hope," thinking that maybe it meant the year would be better than the previous ones. And then ... I had the worst summer of my life. A real life-changer, heart-changer. I guess maybe "hope," for me, was the kind in Romans 5:3-5 . It's starts with suffering, which brings perseverance, which creates character, which develops hope. Hope in what exactly? I'm not sure. Maybe just hope that God is always with you, no matter what. Hope that He will work all the good into bad. Hope that you'll make it through one more day . And so here it is - my panic attack. The terrible summer that came after starting off my year with "hope." If you've ever had a panic attack, maybe...