When God Breaks You to Remake You: Encountering God Through the Hard Times

A great sermon by Tony Evans:  "Encountering God's Process," about how God breaks us of our self-sufficiency to remake us stronger in Him.  I've been there before.  I totally understand. 


And here are some more "Encountering God ..." sermons worth watching.  (Come on, now, I know you've got the time, stuck at home, "social distancing."  You've got plenty of time for a "God encounter"!):





 

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Destroying Calvinism in 28 Easy Steps (tiny version)

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Links to "Some Carman Songs for Halloween" and Posts on Spiritual Warfare

"Are Calvinists Saved?"

Why Are Christians Apologizing For The Truth?

The Holy Spirit and "Dead People"

#2: Embracing Hope, Jan. 2016 (repost)

Pre-Chosen People? Is God's Call Irresistible?

"Bring me pain, Lord, if it brings You glory!"