A better explanation than demons?

Check out this article, the woman's eyes: Unreal Video: I'm beginning to seriously believe DC is run by literal demons

Does anyone else have a better explanation?


And a bonus article on a different note, not about demons in government (or maybe it is, since they're the ones pushing the vaccine): "Why do people's personalities suddenly change following Covid vaccination?"  I haven't yet noticed personality changes in people, so I'm not sure how much I trust this.  But it might be worth tucking in the back of your mind.

And if this is true ["Drag Queen tops iTunes "Christian Chart" music genre"], what is wrong with Christians nowadays!?!  Or maybe it is what's wrong with Christians nowadays.  No discernment.  No biblical stands on anything anymore.

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Destroying Calvinism in 28 Easy Steps (tiny version)

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Links to "Some Carman Songs for Halloween" and Posts on Spiritual Warfare

"Are Calvinists Saved?"

Why Are Christians Apologizing For The Truth?

The Holy Spirit and "Dead People"

#2: Embracing Hope, Jan. 2016 (repost)

Pre-Chosen People? Is God's Call Irresistible?

"Bring me pain, Lord, if it brings You glory!"