"Why does God care about who I sleep with?"

Considering the condition of the world nowadays - with its loosey-goosy morals and lack of a true, stable, meaningful foundation - I think a lot of people might find some encouragement in this sermon from Willow Creek.  For being such a sensitive topic, this pastor did a great job addressing it (though I agree with him that he could've spoken a lot longer and covered a lot more about it): 

"Why does God care about who I sleep with?" 

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

"A gun to my head... I knew I was going to die" (Renee's testimony)

Feminism Nonsense (repost)

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

80+ Bible Verses for Spiritual Warfare (repost)

Why I Don't Doubt The Existence of the Supernatural World!

An Open Letter to Christian Churches Doing Yoga

Why is Calvinism so dangerous? #11 (What glorifies God?)

Just Gotta Say I Feel Good Today