"Why does God care about who I sleep with?"

Considering the condition of the world nowadays - with its loosey-goosy morals and lack of a true, stable, meaningful foundation - I think a lot of people might find some encouragement in this sermon from Willow Creek.  For being such a sensitive topic, this pastor did a great job addressing it (though I agree with him that he could've spoken a lot longer and covered a lot more about it): 

"Why does God care about who I sleep with?" 

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

The Holy Spirit and "Dead People"

#2: Embracing Hope, Jan. 2016 (repost)

Pre-Chosen People? Is God's Call Irresistible?

So Earth's crust is full of water, huh?

"Bring me pain, Lord, if it brings You glory!"

Leaving Calvinism: Steven Hitchcock

Though they have eyes, they will not see