How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)
(For the extended version of this post, which I recommend, click here . It is loaded with lots more information. This simplified one is just the highlights. And feel free to copy this and share it with others, to help them learn to identify Calvinism when they see it. Just make sure to share the link to this post so that they can find the original one if they want it. Thank you. New : For the super-short version, click here . And FYI: I found a couple times when the Calvinist author of an article I linked to changed the article after I linked to it. So if an article doesn't seem to match what I said about it, it may be because they altered it. ) We just left our church of almost 20 years because of the dogmatic Calvinist pastor who recently came on board. ( Read my "Letter to Our Elders Regarding Calvinism Growing in Our Church" here.) And I was thinking about what precautions I might take to...




















