She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

A neighbor just sent this link to me, a video clip (just a minute long) from a woman sharing how she is just done with everything, how she's on autopilot and just wants Jesus to come back again.

I absolutely get everything she said and have felt the same way for several years now.

Can anyone else relate?


Here's a transcript of what she said (I think she voiced what a lot of us have been feeling, like we've been treading water, just trying to get by until the end): 


"Does anybody else just ... I'm just, like, checked out of this planet.  I told God today, like, I'm ready.  I've been ready, but I'm like ready ready.  I don't feel like there's anything that I care about anymore.  I just want to go home.  You know, I just want to be done.  

I don't want to battle all of the little battles anymore.  I don't want to pay my taxes anymore - because I know where the money's going.  I don't want to go to the grocery store and spend $400 on two bags of organic produce that's probably injected now and sprayed full of glyphosate still, even though it's got the organic label on it.  I'm tired of battling everything.  

I do think about moving to another country, but, you know, I know the government corruption is everywhere.  I mean, it would be nice to live in a place where I could just eat food and know it's not being poisoned, but... It's just so exhausting.  

It's gotten to a point where I'm just mentally so tired.  And I talk to a lot of people at work, and everybody says the exact same thing.  Like we're all on autopilot, like everybody's just doing the minimum that we need to do, and then just either going home and escaping or just numbing ourselves or just going to sleep or just whatever.  And it's so sad.  This isn't life.  This isn't what life is supposed to be like.  

And I am so thankful that God is coming back soon - because that is the only thing, honestly, that is keeping me going - is Him.  He is my strength right now.  And I really do feel like He is coming back within, I would say honestly, a year... at the most two.  I'm ready.  I'm so done.  This place is so ghetto now.  And there's nothing rewarding about it.  Evil's everywhere.  I don't know?  Does anybody else feel like that?  Just kinda, like, we're all on autopilot."  


Amen, come, Lord Jesus!  

(And say a prayer for her, that God gives her the strength to hang in there and to use the remaining time wisely.  Hopefully, it's not too long now.  To her and all of us who are hurting, exhausted, and hopeless, I dedicate these songs: Worn by Tenth Avenue North and Fell Apart by City Harmonic.  Hang in there, it's going to be okay.  You're going to be okay.  So hang in there.)


And here's a song to encourage those who are heaven-bound: In The Sky 

And a song to warn those who aren't: I Wish We'd All Been Ready 


Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

My Panic Attack (repost)

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

For my new friend who's struggling:

#5: Spiritual Loneliness, May 2017 (repost)

On this Good Friday