I do hereby apologize ...

After constantly hearing how gracious Leighton Flowers (Soteriology 101) is to everyone, even Calvinists whom he severely disagrees with, I feel convicted about something...

And so right now, I do hereby apologize to James White for constantly referring to him as "weasely" whenever I quoted him saying that God had to decree child-rape or else it would be a meaningless and purposeless evil.  

I mean, of course, Jesus had a few choice ways of describing people (particularly religious, high-and-mighty, false teachers who led others astray): dogs, pigs, hypocrites, wolves, wicked, adulterous, prideful, glory-seeking, whitewashed tombs full of dead men's bones, blind guides, sons of hell, snakes, brood of vipers, internally-dirty cups, greedy, self-indulgent, etc.  [And here's some good advice from White himself: "Jesus did not seem to believe that you should soften hard words."😆]*  

But Jesus never called anyone "weasely".

And so as I said, I apologize for constantly calling James White "weasely".  It wasn't very gracious of me, and I shouldn't have said it out-loud.  And so I tried to find and delete all the times I referred to him as "the weasely James White" in my posts (but I may have missed one or two).

[*The quote from White about not softening Jesus's hard words is at the 38:45-minute-mark in this debate between Leighton and James.  And I just gotta say: Leighton is on fire, bursting out with guns blazin'!  We've never seen him this way before... and it's awesome!  White probably expected to debate a meek, little lamb, but he encountered a powerful, roaring tiger instead.  Way to go, Leighton!  It's one for the history books!]

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

My Panic Attack (repost)

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

For my new friend who's struggling:

#5: Spiritual Loneliness, May 2017 (repost)

On this Good Friday