Two songs for the election season

I posted these for the 2020 elections too, but here they are again for this election season... because I am so done with all the political chaos.

A couple of Tim Hawkins songs as this election season gets under way, just for fun:

Jimmy Buffet for President

The Government Can

If you can't do anything about it, may as well have some fun with it!

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

My Everyday Prayer (part 1)

My "When Anxiety Strikes" Playlist

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

I know it sounds crazy but ...

A Great Blog To Visit: Our Healing Moments (Testimony #1)

A Website Worth Visiting: Hoppers Crossing Christian Church

Calvinist (Bad Logic) Comment #4: Why Don't All Accept Christ?

Do You Believe?

"Water Colors" - Painting to Relax