Totally cool!

I just gotta share this one...

I have always LOVED watching baptisms (and even more so when people share their testimonies too).  It's a special once-in-a-lifetime moment when someone vulnerably stands up in public and declares their faith in Jesus.  And it's a moment we should all celebrate and feel honored to witness.

Well, today my neighbor - whom I've been doing Bible study with (along with her aunt) for the last few years after she became a believer in 2020 (see here) - decided (rather spontaneously) to get baptized during a church service at the beach.  

And not only did I, her aunt, my husband, and my son get to go with to support her, but I got to get in the water with her (in my jeans, because I didn't know this was going to happen), pray with her, and help submerse her in the water too.  

Totally cool!  And I am so honored and humbled to be a part of this amazing moment in her life!

(And now we keep praying for her husband.)

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

My "When Anxiety Strikes" Playlist

Anti-Calvinism Links

"Toxic Femininity"

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

Leaving Calvinism: Steven Hitchcock

The Evans Family Discusses Faith and Loss

Updated: Alana L. 5P (conflations: natural vs moral)

UGW #8: Advice About Prayer