Totally cool!

I just gotta share this one...

I have always LOVED watching baptisms (and even more so when people share their testimonies too).  It's a special once-in-a-lifetime moment when someone vulnerably stands up in public and declares their faith in Jesus.  And it's a moment we should all celebrate and feel honored to witness.

Well, today my neighbor - whom I've been doing Bible study with (along with her aunt) for the last few years after she became a believer in 2020 (see here) - decided (rather spontaneously) to get baptized during a church service at the beach.  

And not only did I, her aunt, my husband, and my son get to go with to support her, but I got to get in the water with her (in my jeans, because I didn't know this was going to happen), pray with her, and help submerse her in the water too.  

Totally cool!  And I am so honored and humbled to be a part of this amazing moment in her life!

(And now we keep praying for her husband.)

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Hardest Spiritual Lesson #1: Let Go

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult #4 (strategic tactics)

God Set Pharaoh Up

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

If They Mated ...

Feminism Nonsense (repost)

Okay, One More ...

Calvinist (Bad Logic) Comment #4: Why Don't All Accept Christ?

What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality?