I So Needed This Today - "Strength In Your Struggles"
I desperately needed this sermon today: Tony Evans Speaks on Strength in Your Struggles . Such a great one! [Update 8/11/2026: That video has been removed, so here are some other options from Dr. Evans' YouTube channel .] Last week sometime, I made a very deliberate effort to decide to not believe that everything goes wrong all the time, to have hope that things were going to be okay and that I'd make it through the crushing trials . Generally, I wake up with a feeling of anxiety (and I have for over 3 years now), but that morning I had decided "No more! I can't keep living like this. I'm just going to trust that God's got it in His hands and that it's going to be okay. I am just too tired to be anxious anymore." And I felt rather relaxed for the day, in a way I hadn't in a long time. And it felt good! And then ... that very night ... the night I felt like I had finally turned a new leaf ... one of my young sons comes to me sobbin...
