More Anti-Calvinism Memes #1

And here are my latest anti-Calvinism memes.  Just for fun.  My fun.  Because it makes me giggle.  (I cut the list in two since it got too long, and I will post the other half soon.)



Don't you Calvinists know ...

If a tree falls ...

I don't know if ...

When God hears ...

How do you know a Calvinist ...

So somehow I ended up ...

There once was a God-seeking lass ...

There once was a young man who taught ...


What did one Calvinist ...

Why did the Calvinist ...

I have a joke for you.

Here's another joke ...

There once was a John from Geneva ...

Distracted Boyfriend

In the farthest reaches of the earth ...

What the Calvinist preacher said Sunday...

What's the opposite ...

Of course Calvinism is true! 1

Of course Calvinism is true! 2  

Of course Calvinism is true! 3  (So many good pictures to use for this.  This is probably my favorite.)

In the afterlife ...

There once was a Calvinist Fred ...

Oh my goodness!...


I know, I know, some low blows.  But scold me later, 'cuz I'm having too much fun for now!


I know some will take offense to these, saying it's too harsh that I'm calling Calvinism heresy and lies and whatnot.  But I am trying to speak out against a movement that's even harsher, even more destructive.  Eternally destructive.  And it's hitting very close to home right now because we are in the process of trying to leave our church over our new pastor's dogmatic Calvinist preaching.  I've had enough of it!

And besides, what would you call it when the Bible says that God loves all people, that Jesus died for all people, that God expects us to seek Him in order to find Him, that God wants everyone to come to Him and salvation is available to all, and that we are responsible for our choices ... and yet Calvinism says that God only loves the elect, that Jesus only died for the elect, that no one can seek God unless God makes them seek Him, that no one can be saved except those God has prechosen, that we can't make any decisions on our own, and that God causes us to sin or to be an unbeliever but still holds us accountable for it?  

What would you call that?  If that's not heresy ... destructive lies! ... then I don't know what is!

So ... no ... I'm not sorry for calling Calvinism "heresy."  

And sadly, it's a heresy I think many good, godly people get sucked up into because they are taught this is how to honor God's "sovereignty" and "glory."  And yet in order to honor His "sovereignty" and "glory," they are willing to spread the idea that Jesus didn't die for everyone, that God would predestine most people for hell with no chance of salvation, that we can't seek God, and that He would cause sin and unbelief but punish us for it.  

Remarkable!  The damage they do to God's truth and character and to Jesus's sacrifice, all in an effort to try to uphold God's "sovereignty" and "glory," in the way Calvinism says they must.  It's such a dangerous heresy because it's so godly sounding - so appealing to good people who are trying to live a humble, God-honoring, Christian life - that they never even notice it's full of poison.  Satan barely even needs to lift a finger in some churches to try to destroy God's Truth and people's faith and hope, not when well-meaning Calvinists are effectively doing his job for him!

So once again ... Not Sorry!  



(You can find more memes at "Anti-Calvinism Memes and Links."

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

Feminism Nonsense (repost)

I do hereby apologize ...

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

A Must-Watch Debate (and a funny conspiracy)

God's Greatest Priority (and why there's a hell)

Tony Evans Preaches on Prayer and God's Will

"Understanding God's Will" Synopsis