Greeting Card Headaches

Finding the right greeting card can be so frustrating.  

Like, where is the "I'm sorry you got arrested and will probably spend the rest of your life in prison ... but even though this terribly affected our family and friends forever, I love you anyway and hope you have as merry of a Christmas as you can, under these circumstances" kind of card?

Oh, the headaches of trying to find the perfect card!


(And, no, I'm not joking.  I mean, yes I am, to a degree.  But in a "if I don't laugh about it, then I'll cry" kind of way.)



Most Popular Posts of the Week:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Destroying Calvinism in 28 Easy Steps (tiny version)

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Links to "Some Carman Songs for Halloween" and Posts on Spiritual Warfare

"Are Calvinists Saved?"

Why Are Christians Apologizing For The Truth?

The Holy Spirit and "Dead People"

#2: Embracing Hope, Jan. 2016 (repost)

Pre-Chosen People? Is God's Call Irresistible?

"Bring me pain, Lord, if it brings You glory!"