I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas!

So, I'm just wondering, are anyone else's children playing the song "I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas" at unexpected, random times throughout the day for the past week, simply so that it gets stuck in your head and you can't stop singing it the rest of the day?

No?

I didn't think so.

(Go ahead and take the challenge: Listen to this song once and see if you don't sing it the rest of the day, too.  That little, warbly, chipmunk voice rattling around in your brain.  And yeah, I know, this is a cruel and inhumane challenge.  I'm sorry!  But if I gotta suffer, I'm takin' you all down with me!😏)

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

My "When Anxiety Strikes" Playlist

"Toxic Femininity"

Anti-Calvinism Links

The Evans Family Discusses Faith and Loss

Updated: Alana L. 5P (conflations: natural vs moral)

To Seek or Not To Seek? That Is The Question!

Avoiding Calvinist Websites

"Becoming a Christian" and "Steve McQueen's Christian Testimony"