The Call - Such a Beautiful Song!

I was dreaming about this song the other night.  In fact, in my dream, I was singing it over and over again.  (And, wow, was my dream-singing incredible!)

Anyway, this is such a beautiful song that I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since I saw The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian a few weeks ago.  Her voice is amazing!  Enjoy!

The Call by Regina Spektor  (I'm not sure what the lyrics all mean, what the author meant.  I'd love to look up the meaning behind them someday.  But I think there's something in there for everyone, for all of our situations.  And those are some of the best kinds of songs.)

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

My Panic Attack (repost)

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

#5: Spiritual Loneliness, May 2017 (repost)

Spiritual Warfare: Satan's Schemes #9 (bitterness, unforgiveness)

#nomorejellyfish