Live Hummingbird Nest Camera

If you enjoy watching live bird cams, here is one of Bella the hummingbird.  She is sitting on two eggs which should be hatching in a few days (not sure exactly when), so you can watch her raising her babies from the very beginning:  Bella Hummingbird Live Cam(You can also find the live video here: https://www.bellahummingbird.com/.)

I started watching this one when she laid eggs back in February 2019.  But shortly after I started watching her (and was really excited about it because I needed something to brighten up the depression/anxiety I was going through), she was attacked by something and didn't come back to her babies.  And they had to give the babies to rehab.  

I felt like a jinx, like I shouldn't have these kinds of little delights in my life because something always seems to go wrong when I do, when I get my hopes up.  

So I refused to watch another bird nest cam ... until now, when I clicked on it out of simple curiosity, just to see if she was back at the nest and doing ok.  And that's when I saw that she had new eggs and is doing well.  I'm glad to see all is well.  For now.  (But I still don't feel comfortable getting too excited about it or caring too much.  And I won't watch too much, just in case.)

But take some time every day to enjoy the wonders of nature.  Of God's beautiful little creations! 

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

My Panic Attack (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

My Favorite Live Bird Cams (and a few others too)

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

For my new friend who's struggling:

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

Two inspiring testimonies: Jim and Rob