Whether this is "The End" or "God's Wrath" (or neither), it's Getting Late and Time to Choose!

To start with, here is a post worth reading and taking seriously right now:

A World Turned Upside Down by Jan Markell from the Rapture Ready website


To be honest, I am not surprised at all by what's going on right now.  Not necessarily about the virus itself, but about the changes and potential changes we are seeing in the near future because of the virus's impact on the world and society.  To me, we are watching all the pieces fall into place.  Rapidly.  And I don't think there's much time left.  As Pastor Tony Evans said in a sermon I recently watched, "It's getting late!"  (And that was from several years ago.)  

Anyway, after seeing certain things that have gone on after Trump got elected - his stand with Israel; his efforts to create a Middle East Peace Plan; the extreme polarization of our country which leaves very little "middle ground" anymore; the left-wing's horrible reaction to him and everything about him and everyone who supported him; the media showing their true colors/motives/allegiance when they removed their fake "journalists aren't biased" mask after he got elected; the headlong rush of people into all things immoral, to the point of seeking to prosecute people who hold traditional values, who believe differently than they do (Hello, Orwell's 1984!  Gives me nightmares!  I suspect that they are just so angry that Trump got elected that they are willing to boldly dive into the deep-end of the immoral cesspool just to make their point, to take their stand against him and values he upholds, flipping morality on its head, calling evil "good" and good "evil"); and not to mention the events of the Middle East (Israel and Syria, in particular) and the "natural" events around the world (wildfires, locust plagues, volcanic activity, crazy weather patterns, etc.), etc. - I have often wondered these last few years if the end (the rapture followed by the tribulation) would come sometime before Trump got out of office, whether he served 4 or 8 years.

But I didn't really wonder it too seriously ... until now.  

I hope and pray that this virus isn't God's wrath being poured out on us, caused by Him as punishment for all the stands that we have taken against Him in so many ways.  I hope it's not a case of Romans 1:18: "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,".  

Because if God Himself is against us, then whom can we turn to for help?  

"It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands on the living God!"  Hebrews 10:31

"But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.  God 'will give to each person according to what he has done.'"  Romans 2:5-6

(Also see these posts:



But I hope and pray that this worldwide upheaval is something God is allowing to turn many men's hearts back to Him, before Jesus returns to take His people home.  I hope and pray that we haven't pushed Him too far.  That this is simply a last wake-up call to shake men from their spiritual stupor.  And I agree with Dr. Evans ... it's getting late!  

I'm ready!

Are you?

Amen.  Come, Lord Jesus!

(And of course, I may be wrong.  It may be a long, long time before Jesus comes back again.  But why take the chance, especially since death is coming for each of us soon enough, usually at a time we don't expect?)



Here are a bunch of songs worth watching.  Watch them all at least once.  I know you've got the time, with all this social distancing and lockdowns.  Don't let this chance pass you by.: 

I Wish We'd All Been Ready (Whether you watch this one with hope or horror depends on where you're headed in the end.  And you wanna see what horrifying looks like?  Watch this.)

Home (Looking forward to it!)


[If you're interested, see this post: Starting Your Own Relationship With Jesus Christ.  And understand that I don't get "brownie points" with God for spending so much time writing about this and sharing this information with you.  I am not doing this for my sake.  My soul is secure.  But I am doing it for your sake.  Because I care.  Because each person's soul matters.  Because you matter to Him, and He doesn't want to spend eternity without you!  But it's up to you.  "So if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve ... But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord!"  Joshua 24:15]

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

My Panic Attack (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Spiritual Warfare: Satan's Schemes #9 (bitterness, unforgiveness)

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

Is Yoga Ok For Christians? (Here's a hint: It's not!)

Anti-Calvinism Memes and Links

"Becoming a Christian" and "Steve McQueen's Christian Testimony"

Calvinist pastor pulls back the curtain on Easter morning, ruining childhoods everywhere