I Added Some Names to "How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist"

Since I first wrote these posts, I have added some more names of Calvinist theologians, authors, and websites.  So for reference, I'm giving the links to these posts:

"How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist, Simplified Version"  [By far the most popular post on my anti-Calvinist blog]

"How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist, Extended Version"  [I know what you're thinking ... "How on earth could you possibly make it longer than the so-called simplified one!?!"  I know.  Sorry.]

"Only the Links from 'How to Tell ..."

"Avoiding Calvinist Websites"  [Only the "website" portion of those posts]

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Destroying Calvinism in 28 Easy Steps (tiny version)

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Links to "Some Carman Songs for Halloween" and Posts on Spiritual Warfare

The Holy Spirit and "Dead People"

#2: Embracing Hope, Jan. 2016 (repost)

"Are Calvinists Saved?"

Pre-Chosen People? Is God's Call Irresistible?

My Testimony

"Bring me pain, Lord, if it brings You glory!"