I Added Some Names to "How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist"

Since I first wrote these posts, I have added some more names of Calvinist theologians, authors, and websites.  So for reference, I'm giving the links to these posts:

"How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist, Simplified Version"  [By far the most popular post on my anti-Calvinist blog]

"How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist, Extended Version"  [I know what you're thinking ... "How on earth could you possibly make it longer than the so-called simplified one!?!"  I know.  Sorry.]

"Only the Links from 'How to Tell ..."

"Avoiding Calvinist Websites"  [Only the "website" portion of those posts]

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

Feminism Nonsense (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

I do hereby apologize ...

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

A Must-Watch Debate (and a funny conspiracy)

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Why Is It So Hard For Calvinists To Get Free From Calvinism?

God's Greatest Priority (and why there's a hell)