Christian Testimony: Gordon - "How I Became a Christian"

This is Gordon.  He is a new believer in his 40's (I believe).  I love that!  I love to hear when adults come to the Lord.  Children believe and trust much more easily, but adults have so much that gets in the way of believing and trusting.  And so whenever an adult comes to the Lord for the first time, I find it amazing and inspiring.  And I love to hear about where they came from, what drew them to the Lord, and how it changed them.

Click here for Gordon's testimony (6 minutes long).  

And click here for his view on what's really going wrong in the world today.  He's got it right.  Such great wisdom and insight for a new believer.  If only all Christians had this accurate perspective and focus - about the reality of the spiritual world and the spiritual battle - then maybe we wouldn't be in the mess we are in!

Welcome to the Family, Gordon!  And God bless you!


Most Popular Posts of the Week:

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

Feminism Nonsense (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

If They Mated ...

I do hereby apologize ...

An Overview of World Religions

Calvinists Hogwash #2 (the elect)

Why Is It So Hard For Calvinists To Get Free From Calvinism?

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts