One Pastor's Prophetic Dream of Things to Come

I am not one for listening to other people's prophetic dreams or visions.  Far too many people over the years have thought God gave them some sort of special insight, which proved to be false or unimportant.  I am especially wary now since everything seems so "end timesy."  It's far too easy to get caught up in sensationalizing or over-spiritualizing everything. 

But sometimes, someone's account of their dream or vision makes you go, "Hmm."  And while I still don't put much stock into other people's "God told me X,Y, or Z" stories, I do think some things are worth listening to and storing in the back of your mind.  Just in case.  These are strange days and, if we are really headed into the end times soon, then things will probably only get more "supernatural."  And if that's the case, then anything's possible.  

(On a different note, having nothing to do with this pastor's dream, but speaking of "strange days," "supernatural," and "anything's possible":  For years, I have thought that we would see an increase in UFO activity as we got closer and closer to the rapture.  Then the world wouldn't have to admit that the rapture happened or that Christians were right; they could just say "The aliens did it."  But of course, the UFO's wouldn't actually be aliens, but demonic activity to mislead people.  So I am not surprised at all that more and more stories are coming out about UFO's.  I can only hope and pray this means that the rapture will be soon, and hopefully before this pastor's dream comes true.)

Anyway, read or listen to this pastor's dream, and store it in the back of your mind, just in case.  You just never know.

http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/a-man-that-saw-the-catastrophic-events-of-2020-in-advance-is-now-warning-about-what-will-happen-in-november




Speaking of dreams, I thought I'd share a dream I had a couple years ago, maybe in 2018.  It's not prophetic or anything, just a dream I think of sometimes that makes me go, "I really hope and pray, God, that it was right.  That eternity (the rapture) is right around the corner."


In my dream, I was in a room by myself.  And there was this ceiling above me, which represented eternity, coming down towards us.  It was beautiful.  It looked like a pool of liquid diamonds, all swirling around like some sort of kaleidoscope pattern.  

And in my dream, I was desperate to touch it.  To touch eternity.  To have this earthly time period come to an end and to have eternity start.  And so I was reaching up as high as I could.  If I was able to touch it with even just the tiniest tip of my finger, then eternity would start.  But it was just a millimeter - one millimeter - beyond my reach.  And I wasn't allowed to jump or climb up on the table or anything else.  I wasn't allowed to bring eternity sooner than it was supposed to start.  

But it was so close that the very next movement it made toward me, no matter how microscopic that movement was, would bring it within reach of my finger, and then I would touch it and eternity would start.

To me, in my dream, it meant that the start of eternity, the end of this age (beginning with the rapture for Christians) is only a hairbreadth away.  It's the very next thing on the agenda for this earth, and it's so close and so soon that I could feel it.

I pray that this dream is prophetic, that God is about to close this chapter of time and start the next one.  But even if it's not, it still encourages me when I want to get down about all that's going wrong in the world today.

"Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will be changed - in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.  For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed." (1 Corinthians 15:51-52)

"We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.  Not only so, but we ourselves ... groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.  For in this hope, we were saved."  (Romans 8:22-23)

"... but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching."  (Hebrews 10:25)

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.  After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.  And so we will be with the Lord forever.  Therefore encourage each other with these words."  (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)

A couple of good "end times" songs worth watching: "In The Sky" and "I Wish We'd All Been Ready".  

And here's a video that should scare the hell out of you (literally).  Because if you think the stuff we're seeing in the world right now is bad ... you ain't seen nothing yet!  Just wait and see what happens after the rapture (if you're still here to see it), when God closes the door on this time of grace and opens the floodgates of His wrath, letting judgment and evil loose on those who have stubbornly resisted Him.  

Or ... come to Jesus now, and you won't have to experience those days!  

It's your choice.  

Remember that.  

If you're still here after the rapture, going through the horrible tribulation, it was your choice!  Because you rejected the only One who could save you from it.

You've been warned.

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."  (Acts 4:12)

"That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.... for 'Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'"  (Romans 10:9, 13)

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

My Panic Attack (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

My Favorite Live Bird Cams (and a few others too)

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

For my new friend who's struggling:

Two inspiring testimonies: Jim and Rob