For Those Struggling With Fear and Anxiety

Are you having "one of those days"? 

You're not alone.

Worn by Tenth Avenue North ("I'm tired.  I'm worn.  My heart is heavy, from the work it takes, to keep on breathing ..."  Anyone else understand this feeling too?)

I Have This Hope by Tenth Avenue North (I'm clinging to my hope, to the truth, that God will work all the bad into something good, that He will handle the things I can't handle and pick up the pieces I drop, that He'll carry me when I can't stand anymore, that He'll hold me when I hurt, and that someday soon Jesus will come back and take us home.)


For more encouragement:

"Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts"

My "When Anxiety Strikes" Playlist 

And watch any video of Bob Ross painting (so relaxing!)


Most Popular Posts of the Week:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Destroying Calvinism in 28 Easy Steps (tiny version)

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Links to "Some Carman Songs for Halloween" and Posts on Spiritual Warfare

"Are Calvinists Saved?"

Why Are Christians Apologizing For The Truth?

The Holy Spirit and "Dead People"

#2: Embracing Hope, Jan. 2016 (repost)

Pre-Chosen People? Is God's Call Irresistible?

"Bring me pain, Lord, if it brings You glory!"