I Wish I Had This Dad!

I love the father in this video clip
getting up on stage to comfort his terrified daughter, 
dancing ballet alongside her.
Makes me smile and makes my heart ache a little
for the kind of father I never had.  I would have loved to be that little girl, reaching up to hold her daddy's hand, having a father who would do anything for you.

Whoever you are, dad in the video, you're doing it right!

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

Feminism Nonsense (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

If They Mated ...

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

I do hereby apologize ...

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Why Is It So Hard For Calvinists To Get Free From Calvinism?

How Do Calvinists Find Comfort In Hard Times?