I Wish I Had This Dad!

I love the father in this video clip, 
getting up on stage to comfort his terrified daughter, 
dancing ballet alongside her.
Makes me smile and makes my heart ache a little
for the kind of father I never had.  I would have loved to be that little girl, reaching up to hold her daddy's hand, having a father who would do anything for you.

Whoever you are, dad in the video, you're doing it right!

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Motherhood Matters To The Ones Who Matter Most!

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Ah, yes, praise God for hell-bound vipers!

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Updated: Alana L. 5P (conflations: natural vs moral)

Alana L.: 5k ("soveriegn")

My "When Anxiety Strikes" Playlist

Alexa PenaVega on her heartbreaking loss

Spiritual Warfare: Sword of the Spirit 3 (songs/sermons)