Introverts Are Funny

As an introvert myself, I can totally appreciate these humorous things about introverts.  Especially the one about what we look like when the phone rings.  (FYI:  There is cussing.  It's not a Christian site.  So don't read it if you are sensitive to that.  I linked it here, though, so I could find it later to show my other introverted friends.  It's funny, but I seem to have almost all introverted friends.  Makes it hard to get together often.)

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Anti-Calvinism Links

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

My "When Anxiety Strikes" Playlist

#2: Embracing Hope, Jan. 2016 (repost)

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

Why Are Christians Apologizing For The Truth?

The Evans Family Discusses Faith and Loss

How Can Calvinists Say "God Causes ALL Things, But He's Not The Cause Of Sin"?

Leaving Calvinism: Steven Hitchcock