Introverts Are Funny

As an introvert myself, I can totally appreciate these humorous things about introverts.  Especially the one about what we look like when the phone rings.  (FYI:  There is cussing.  It's not a Christian site.  So don't read it if you are sensitive to that.  I linked it here, though, so I could find it later to show my other introverted friends.  It's funny, but I seem to have almost all introverted friends.  Makes it hard to get together often.)

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Calvinist Hogwash #3 (the reprobate)

Tony Evans Preaches on Prayer and God's Will

9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult: Conclusion and Links

A Must-Watch Debate (and a funny conspiracy)

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (updated)

Thing My Calvinist Pastor Said #3: Even Babies are Wicked

9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult #7 (thought-reform)

9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult #9 (authoritarian narcissists)

Links To Other Anti-Calvinism Posts