Laughing At Ugly Babies

Laughing at ugly babies feels so wrong ... and so right at the same time!  

My 9-year-old and I were laughing so hard we were crying!  

Gotta love these little ones.  Too adorable!

(Yes, I know ... "I'm horrible!"  But, of course, I don't mean "ugly" babies.  It's just that it's a lot easier than saying "funny-looking babies or babies that look like tiny, angry, old people."  No babies are "ugly."  They're all so sweet and adorable.) 

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Motherhood Matters To The Ones Who Matter Most!

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Ah, yes, praise God for hell-bound vipers!

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Updated: Alana L. 5P (conflations: natural vs moral)

Alexa PenaVega on her heartbreaking loss

Alana L.: 5k ("soveriegn")

My "When Anxiety Strikes" Playlist

Spiritual Warfare: Sword of the Spirit 3 (songs/sermons)