Laughing At Ugly Babies

Laughing at ugly babies feels so wrong ... and so right at the same time!  

My 9-year-old and I were laughing so hard we were crying!  

Gotta love these little ones.  Too adorable!

(Yes, I know ... "I'm horrible!"  But, of course, I don't mean "ugly" babies.  It's just that it's a lot easier than saying "funny-looking babies or babies that look like tiny, angry, old people."  No babies are "ugly."  They're all so sweet and adorable.) 

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

My Panic Attack (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Calvinist pastor pulls back the curtain on Easter morning, ruining childhoods everywhere

Spiritual Warfare: Satan's Schemes #9 (bitterness, unforgiveness)

Is Yoga Ok For Christians? (Here's a hint: It's not!)

Is God Drawing Lines in the Sand?

For my new friend who's struggling:

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (updated)