Three weeks ago, I found a hummingbird live-cam online - https://www.bellahummingbird.com/ . The same day I found it, the hummingbird mama - Bella - laid her first egg of the season. And then a second. And I thought, "How cool! I get to see these babies from the very start." Eager to see the babies hatch, I checked on the live-cam every couple days. And then, just a few days ago, the first baby hatched, followed shortly by the second. Two tiny new baby hummingbirds. I called my boys over to show them off. I guess this camera has been running since 2013. It's been going for 6 years, but this is the first time I noticed it. And I was excited about checking on the baby birds every day, watching them grow. What an honor! And then yesterday ... three weeks after I started watching the hummingbird live-cam that I missed for the last 6 years ... the mama bird was possibly killed, they suspect by a praying mantis (???),...