"How to Keep Going When It's All Too Much Right Now" by Ann Voskamp

I've heard the story of Cliff before.  And every time I hear it, my eyes fill with tears.  He's a living illustration for us all about walking in faith through the dark times, about how we all - no matter how tired and broken-down we feel - can reach victory if we just keep going.

How to Keep Going When It's All Too Much Right Now by Ann Voskamp 

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

I So Needed This Today - "Strength In Your Struggles"

Scripture-Based Prayers For The Hardest Times (updated)

Is God Only Concerned about His Glory and Being Famous?

When Forgiveness is Hard

Turn it up even LOUDER!

What Kind Of Christian Are You? 12-ish Different Kinds of "Christian"

Giggle Translate #11: Praying Mantises (A.K.A. Prayer Helicopters)

Three Guidelines for Christians Regarding Halloween

Is God Drawing Lines in the Sand?

Enjoying Some Priscilla Shirer Videos