Link to "Is Yoga OK for Christians? (Here's a hint: It's not!)"

I know many Christians won't agree, but this is an issue I feel very strongly about.  So allow me to get up on my soapbox and tell you why I think no Christian should participate in yoga:

Is Yoga OK for Christians? (Here's a hint: It's not!)

I know this isn't exactly Halloween-related, but it is demon-worship related.  So it fits right in with my "Halloween" posts.

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Destroying Calvinism in 28 Easy Steps (tiny version)

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Links to "Some Carman Songs for Halloween" and Posts on Spiritual Warfare

"Are Calvinists Saved?"

Why Are Christians Apologizing For The Truth?

The Holy Spirit and "Dead People"

#2: Embracing Hope, Jan. 2016 (repost)

Pre-Chosen People? Is God's Call Irresistible?

"Bring me pain, Lord, if it brings You glory!"