Link to "Is Yoga OK for Christians? (Here's a hint: It's not!)"

I know many Christians won't agree, but this is an issue I feel very strongly about.  So allow me to get up on my soapbox and tell you why I think no Christian should participate in yoga:

Is Yoga OK for Christians? (Here's a hint: It's not!)

I know this isn't exactly Halloween-related, but it is demon-worship related.  So it fits right in with my "Halloween" posts.

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

My Panic Attack (repost)

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

It's Friday, but ...

For my new friend who's struggling:

Leaving Calvinism: Free To Decide

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.