Make of it what you will ... but wow!

 A round-up of random things:

Here's a 1-minute, 40-second video you might want to see, just because.  Make of it what you will, but his passion and boldness is ... wow.  Just wow!

Angry Arizonian Obliterates the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors 


And another "just wow," but for a different reason (52 seconds): "Based parents kick out woke child from home.  'They' throws epic tantrum"  (I agree with the person in the comment section who thought it was ironic that the adult-child filmed it thinking it would make the mother look bad!  Ha!)


For some sad, scary news: "1000 athletes - collapsing, dying, heart problems, blood clots - March 2021 to June 2022"  (I wonder what the connection could be?  Because we all know it couldn't possibly be the "vac$ine".)

"Report: At least 769 recently vaxxed athletes collapsed last year during competition"

"mRNA Vaccines injure the heart of all recipients and cause myocarditis in up to 1 in 27, study finds"

But for some potentially good and helpful news: "These natural substances neutralize covid vaccine spike proteins" and "Yes, you can detox from covid 'vaccine' spike proteins: here's how" (Might be worth a try, if you're concerned.)


And how about a thought-provoking radio program (57 minutes long) on demonic harassment, the end times, the political changes going on, etc.: "Fear No Evil"


And on a different note, my sons and I have been watching this 3-hour-long movie on the book of John, just because it's always interesting to see the Bible come to life: "The Gospel of John".  I like that during the scene where Jesus chases the animals and money-changers from the temple, Jesus was aggressive, bold, powerful.  My son said he looked crazy.  And yeah, crazy ... but strong, passionate.  I remember seeing a movie once where Jesus looked wimpy, gently pushing tables over with a limp wrist, oddly unemotional, little effort or anger.  A weak milquetoast.  I'd rather see the bold, strong, passionate Jesus because that's the kind of God I want, the kind I can trust.  I don't want a milquetoast Jesus who can barely scare an animal, whose anger at sin barely registers.  I want a Jesus who's powerful enough to handle the world's problems, who's aggressive enough to fight/defeat sin and evil, who's passionate enough to stand up for what's right and for those He loves, and who's strong enough (and loving enough) to catch me when I fall, to hold me up when I can't stand and have to lean fully on Him.  That's my kind of Jesus.  (Which reminds me of a song I love which also shows my kind of Jesus: "My Jesus" by Todd Agnew.)

And since my son's been asking questions about the book of Revelation, we watched this animation of it: The Book of Revelation Visual Bible (FYI, I do not believe the ESV is a good translation.  See this post for more on that: "Is the ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

My Panic Attack (repost)

Anti-Calvinism Memes and Links

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Calvinism for beginners

And Yet Again - 21 More Anti-Calvinism Memes

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Using God's Word In Emotional Struggles

Why is Calvinism so dangerous? #10 (Sovereignty)