Christian Testimony: Young Don Reborn

I recently began looking up videos again on other Christian's testimonies of coming to faith in God, in Jesus.  (I find it helps bolster my faith, especially in these dark times.)  And I found this guy.  I've never heard of him and don't know anything about him except these three videos I watched ... but I gotta say, I really like him.  Not only is he an enjoyable guy, but for being such a young-ish Christian, he's really got a lot of wisdom, boldness, and spiritual maturity.  And I appreciate his humility and honesty.  May God bless him and his ministry.  

(And I can totally relate to the nighttime demonic harassment he went through.  Been there myself.  Non-Christians will call it "sleep paralysis," chalking it up to purely physical/mental causes, but we Christians know what it really is.  See my post on it by clicking here.)

Young Don on why he became a Christian (28 minutes long)

Demons are real, and I was attacked by one (46 minutes long)

How to be truly saved from Hell! (27 minutes long)

And one more interesting one: "This is why I believe Jesus is coming back soon" (17 minutes long)

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

My Panic Attack (repost)

Anti-Calvinism Memes and Links

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Calvinism for beginners

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Using God's Word In Emotional Struggles

Why is Calvinism so dangerous? #10 (Sovereignty)

My Everyday Prayer (part 1)