Did He Visit My Church?

Too funny!  Did the writer of this satirical article visit my church during my pastor's 8-month-long series on Romans?  

I am absolutely convinced that my dogmatically-predestination pastor did a series on Romans specifically so he could talk about predestination for EIGHT MONTHS.

(The good thing that came out of it is that I ended up thoroughly researching this issue and studying the Bible to come to the conclusion that I don't believe God predestines whether we go to heaven or hell.)

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

#2: Embracing Hope, Jan. 2016 (repost)

Why Are Christians Apologizing For The Truth?

"Are Calvinists Saved?"

Pre-Chosen People? Is God's Call Irresistible?

For All The Young American Socialists:

"Bring me pain, Lord, if it brings You glory!"

Leaving Calvinism: Steven Hitchcock