Yesterday at noon, I was driving to pick my son up from somewhere. As I drove through an intersection in our neighborhood, I noticed a bicycle on a sidewalk and a man laying in the grass behind some bushes. It looked like he was trying to sit up but couldn't. That's odd , I thought. Did he stop his bike ride to lay on the grass on a nice summer's day, staring up at the clouds? A "stop and smell the roses" kind of thing? Is he having a heart attack? I couldn't get it out of my mind, and so I turned around. I simply had to see what was going on, in case there was some sort of emergency. I pulled into a driveway closest to him, and walked over by him. "Sir, are you okay? Are you okay, sir?" I called. He didn't move at first. No response at all. Oh dear, what if he's dead!?!, I thought. Slowly, he began to move, and he rolled over to his back. "No, I'm just drunk. I've been drinking this morning," he s...