Pray for Meghan and Harry

I am.  

This interview with Meghan (at least the tiny segment I saw in this clip) absolutely broke my heart.  

You can tell that the little bit of emotion she revealed is only a tiny speck of what she's really feeling inside.  And when you've been in that kind of pain before, you can't help but be heartbroken when you see others who are hurting that badly too.  And so I am praying for them.  Please pray for them too.  

God can reach into places that no one else can and heal the pain that no one else sees.

(And I give her enormous credit for being honest and vulnerable.  Takes a strong person to do that!)



(For anyone else who's hurting, click here for some ideas that might help.)

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

My Panic Attack (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

For my new friend who's struggling:

Two inspiring testimonies: Jim and Rob