Some Carman Songs For Halloween (repost)

Yes, these are older songs and a bit campy, but they are fun and full of truth.  And they're blasts from the past for me, taking me back to my youth!  (I didn't mean to make it rhyme.)  


A Witch's Invitation - Love this one!


No Monsters - See, Carman knows the power of Jesus's name!


Satan, Bite The Dust - I wouldn't go around challenging Satan, but Carman's making a good, important point here about the power of God compared to the power of the devil.


God's Got An Army - with a little Narnia thrown in


Revival in the land  - Are you on your knees in prayer for our country? 


The Courtroom - I just watched this one for the first time.  Interesting.


The Champion - this will always be one of his best!


Radically Saved (Live) - the whole hour-plus show.  This is one of the first albums I got of his.  And it's still one of my favorites.


Radically Saved - just the song


This Blood is for You - A powerful song



Most Popular Posts of the Week:

My Panic Attack (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

My Favorite Live Bird Cams (and a few others too)

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

For my new friend who's struggling:

Two inspiring testimonies: Jim and Rob