(A shorter version of this post .) I wrote a section for Christians about “The End Times” in the Bible study I wrote. But I wanted to write a shorter, easier-to-understand version for everyone else. With all the hurricanes, earthquakes, volcanic activity, “cash-less” technology, terrorism, martyring of Christians, people’s rebellion against God and everything He stands for, disease epidemics, the technology to put little radio transmitters into people’s hands containing their information (and now there's electronic tattoos), the various celestial events, a fast-approaching “one-world system,” a brewing civil war, a brewing world war, the events surrounding Israel and Jerusalem, the search for a new "peace plan" in the Middle East, the events in Syria, etc., it seems like a good time to post this. And no … contrary to a popular “prophecy,” I do not think the world will end with a large planet crashing into us. Oh, no … it’s so much worse than that! Or bet...