And Lastly, A Great Ending

Every great story needs a great ending.  Here's one of the best end-of-movie songs from one of the greatest movies ever made: Storybook Love from The Princess Bride.  (You know it's true!)  The lyrics have nothing to do with my story or my blog, I just really, really love this song and movie.  (And I just watched it last night, so it's fresh in my mind.)  :) 

And now, it's time to say goodbye.

Seriously, let's not stretch it out.  It only makes it harder.  Let's just get it over with.  So ...

So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, goodbye!

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

My Panic Attack (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Calvinist pastor pulls back the curtain on Easter morning, ruining childhoods everywhere

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

For my new friend who's struggling:

Spiritual Warfare: Satan's Schemes #9 (bitterness, unforgiveness)

Is Yoga Ok For Christians? (Here's a hint: It's not!)

Is God Drawing Lines in the Sand?