Life as a Mom

 






 
 
My sons, two minutes after breakfast ...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When I come out of the bathroom after being in there for
exactly 21 seconds ...

 
 
 
 
 
 
Two minutes after lunch ... 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 







 
 
The minute the kids realize I am on the phone ...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Every day, even all winter ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Dinnertime ...
 
Every!  Single!  Night!
There's always at least one whiner-baby!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Two minutes after dinner ...



 




 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 (reposted from my other blog)

 

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

I So Needed This Today - "Strength In Your Struggles"

Pre-Chosen People? Is God's Call Irresistible?

I'd Rather Have Manna

Problems in John Calvin's Institutes of the Christian Religion

Updated: Alana L. 5P (conflations: natural vs moral)

Why Is It So Hard For Calvinists To Get Free From Calvinism?

Is God Drawing Lines in the Sand?

"Ohio Sheriff Offers to Help Celebrities Leave The U.S. If Trump Wins, On One Condition ..."

Isn't that how life goes sometimes!