The Carpenters: "Sing a Song"

This song pops into my mind a lot (which drives my son nuts because then I'm always singing it out loud).  But how could I not?  In fact, I've found that singing, even when - especially when - I don't want to, uplifts my spirit and my mood like nothing else can.

So go ahead ... Sing a Song!  Sing it out loud and sing it out strong.

Not for anyone else, but just for you.  Just because it's fun!

(And what a cute video to go with it.  Totally made me smile!)  

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Destroying Calvinism in 28 Easy Steps (tiny version)

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Links to "Some Carman Songs for Halloween" and Posts on Spiritual Warfare

"Are Calvinists Saved?"

Why Are Christians Apologizing For The Truth?

The Holy Spirit and "Dead People"

#2: Embracing Hope, Jan. 2016 (repost)

Pre-Chosen People? Is God's Call Irresistible?

"Bring me pain, Lord, if it brings You glory!"