Leaving Calvinism: Video - Former Calvinist Testimonies

Here is an almost hour-long "Testimonies of Former Calvinists" video from Soteriology 101.  This is a website I highly recommend and one that my family and I have learned from immensely.  (I haven't finished this video yet, but I wanted to link to it anyway before time gets away from me.  If I have comments to add to this post after watching it, I'll add them later.)  

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

My Panic Attack (repost)

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

For my new friend who's struggling:

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

On this Good Friday

It's Friday, but ...