My "When Anxiety Strikes" Playlist
In the post "Getting through the 'broken' times," I said that I had made a CD to listen to when anxiety hits. It has some of my favorite Christian songs on it. Here are as many of the songs as I could find online, plus some extra. Listen to some of them when anxiety threatens you. It really does help to hear godly truths spoken out loud (and to speak them out loud yourself). And personally, I think godly music helps repel evil, giving you some extra spiritual protection when you are most vulnerable. They don't like to hear God being praised and Truth being sung! (FYI: Videos are constantly being removed from online. So if the video is no longer available, type in the name and artist and see if you can find it. I simply can't keep up with replacing links.) From The City Harmonic: Love, Heal Me - The song that inspired the title of one of my blogs, Love, Heal Me - my heart's cry for the past year. Fell Apart - One...