More Anti-Calvinism Memes #8

I think these are the last of the Anti-Calvinism memes for now.  When I get creative, I'll make more.



How Calvinism Was Created and Two Calvinists Talking...  (Yeah, yeah ... I know ... they're childish and mean.  But I couldn't help it.  They basically wrote themselves.  If it makes you happy, you can choose to substitute "Free-Will" in there for Calvinism.  But I like these the way they are.  Makes me giggle.)

Then why fight it ....

When it turns ugly




Most Popular Posts of the Week:

My Panic Attack (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

My Favorite Live Bird Cams (and a few others too)

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

For my new friend who's struggling: