More Anti-Calvinism Memes #8

I think these are the last of the Anti-Calvinism memes for now.  When I get creative, I'll make more.



How Calvinism Was Created and Two Calvinists Talking...  (Yeah, yeah ... I know ... they're childish and mean.  But I couldn't help it.  They basically wrote themselves.  If it makes you happy, you can choose to substitute "Free-Will" in there for Calvinism.  But I like these the way they are.  Makes me giggle.)

Then why fight it ....

When it turns ugly




Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Updated: Alana L. 5Q (robots)

Motherhood Matters To The Ones Who Matter Most!

Should "Satan" Be Capitalized?

My "When Anxiety Strikes" Playlist

Alana L.: 5k ("soveriegn")

Ah, yes, praise God for hell-bound vipers!

Alexa PenaVega on her heartbreaking loss

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Calvinist Ascol Defends Calvinist Dishonesty

Updated: Alana L. 5P (conflations: natural vs moral)