Christian Testimony: Elizabeth - "How I Came to Jesus (depression and anxiety), Part 1"

Here is Elizabeth's 13-minute-long testimony: "How I Came To Jesus (depression and anxiety), Part 1".

Of all the ones I've seen so far, hers is probably the most touching, deep, heartfelt one.  My heart breaks for her.  But it's a great testimony about how no matter how hopeless life feels and how lonely you are, God is always there for you.  As she says, no matter what hard trials life throws at you, “God is real.  And He has me…. God cares.”


She says that she feels like she's lived 30 lives already, and yet she's only 22.  Wow!  So much wisdom, heart, and goodness ... and in someone so young, too!


And she not only has a beautiful, touching story to share, but she's also got a beautiful, touching voice too!  Beautiful worship songs.


God bless you and your ministry, Elizabeth!  Thank you for opening your heart and life up to us!


Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

My Panic Attack (repost)

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

For my new friend who's struggling:

#5: Spiritual Loneliness, May 2017 (repost)

On this Good Friday