Is It Too Late For America? I Think So.

I hate to say it, but I agree with this article: "Crossing the Rubicon."  In fact, I was just thinking about this kind of stuff the other day, before I read this.  I know that because of all the chaos in the world right now, lots of Christians are praying that God would heal our land, our society.

But I think it's too late for that.

I think the march to the "end times" has started, and it can't be stopped.  I don't think this chaos in the world is necessarily God trying to turn us back to Him (but all the better if it does turn people toward Him), but I think it's about getting all the final pieces in place before Jesus returns.

I don't think it's about pleading with God for mercy and healing right now.  Because I don't think He'll listen or change anything, as He did in Jeremiah's time (see "God Would Never Do That!  Or Would He?).  I think it's about getting our final affairs in order, working as hard as we can these last few moments to draw as many people to Him as possible before it's too late, about hanging on to Him as we ride out these last few chaotic days, staying faithful to Him as we wait in hopeful expectation for Him to come get us and take us Home.  (But I'm not saying to stop praying for God's mercy, for revival.  We don't know what God's got planned or how He'll respond to our prayers.)

In fact, I think it's overdue.  I was thinking this stuff back in at least 2018, as seen in the prayer I wrote in this post, "Is God Drawing Lines in the Sand?"

I think the fuse has been lit and it can't be stopped.  And it's just a very short matter of time now.

Now is the time to make your decision, before it's too late.

Also see "Do You Believe?" and "Starting Your Own Relationship With Jesus"

And these two timely songs: "I Wish We'd All Been Ready" and "In The Sky"


And sure, maybe I'm wrong about all this.

But what if I'm right?

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

My Panic Attack (repost)

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

For my new friend who's struggling:

#5: Spiritual Loneliness, May 2017 (repost)

On this Good Friday