Giggle Translate #4: My Garden (My Favorite)

This has got to be my favorite Giggle Translates for one reason only.  You'll see why later.  I was actually nervous copying and pasting it, because I was so afraid I would accidentally delete it or alter it.  But, phew, it's all good.  Anyway, I am not going to repost the original post but you can read it if you click on it.  It's called "My Garden."


Here is the post when it's been translated through a bunch of languages with Google Translate (honestly, it's really kinda poetic, almost better than the original):

We are still in the freezer this season.  Now is the time to think and design your garden.  And then there are a lot of articles about me.  I try to do it for myself, but not for myself.  And during the lessons, my soul embraces me and teaches me to live with God.
            Gardening for me is an accent, a time of choice, a time to learn to lose weight and wait for prices.  It is also a reminder that life does not go according to plan.  Things that bother me (small insects that eat asparagus every summer) find me every day and what makes me uncomfortable (Japanese bell that shattered the Virgin Mary) and thrown in a towel (everything from deer hands, rabbits and squirrels)) .

            Plants can also be used with trial and error.  You have to be flexible.  You have to learn to enjoy the process of traveling and not all your hopes and ideas fall into the final product.  For the very rich, they are planned.  However, if you can’t walk, you can continue to study.  Beauty is unpredictable.  If that doesn't work, you can try another method.
            Sufficient rest is needed for combat and needs.  The delicate pink world stretches out in the green sea enclosed in a nest box.  When it was over, I was greeted with a large bouquet of flowers.  The smell of mint gives color to the church.  The old rose smelled bad, which could take a few days if I picked it up and brought it home, but it was expensive.  I ate fresh tomatoes from the vineyard (until I got tired of not wanting to see them next year) and the soup was full in the winter.
            It was hard for me.  I have to fight for these blessings and joys if I want to cry like a deer that refuses to stop eating tulips, peas and peas.
            Life is no different.  When I arrived, I knew it was a trip.  The point is to continue, even if it is not.  And learn to evaluate this growth process.  If we focus on finding another solution, waiting in another home, or adding a "spiritual mission" to our list of spiritual encounters, we will leave it.  I’m happy to be normal.
            Unfortunately, as a microwave company, we are doing it now because time is money.  And I think a lot of people are now trying to do things, get things in order and learn about life.  Life goes smoothly and we don’t remember the soul.
            Remember, it is important not to find the right end product for your garden.  These are to encourage change, to learn from mistakes and to enjoy gifts and surprises.  The idea is to praise the creator, discover and appreciate his creativity and friendliness.
            And remember, life has to be a journey, not a goal.  Yes, rightly, you can now become known as the Lord of the Rings.  Learn from our mistakes.  And learn to draw closer to God, to draw closer to God, to love and to love more.  Enjoy the blessings of the present and find things to praise God in spite of pain, sorrow, and suffering.  Because it will help us guide our lives. It helps us keep our faith safe and healthy.  This will guarantee again.  By no means help our hearts.


[How on earth did it get "You can now become known as the Lord of the Rings"?  That is so freakin' awesome!  I have been absolutely addicted to The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit during the lockdown and beyond, watching the movies repeatedly with my kids and reading through the series for the first time, even buying all the other Tolkien books.  This is now one of my favorite Giggle Translates, just because I can "now become known as the Lord of the Rings."  Totally awesome!  (Yes, I know it says "you can now become known ...", but I am claiming it for myself.  And you can't stop me.  Google translate was talking to me!)  In fact, I was watching the Desolation of Smaug behind-the-scenes footage even as I was doing this Giggle Translate.  My mind is blown!  I'm going to cherish this one.]

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

My Panic Attack (repost)

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

For my new friend who's struggling:

#5: Spiritual Loneliness, May 2017 (repost)

On this Good Friday