Leaving Calvinism: Amanda Farmer

Since I am going through my own story of Calvinism taking over our church, I am going to post some links to the testimonies of former Calvinists or those who left their church because of Calvinism.  It's always interesting to hear what sucked people into Calvinism, what their Calvinist church was like, and what made them leave their church or Calvinism itself.

And I will start with a link to this post I did last year:  "Review of 'Once an Insider, Now Without a Church Home' - A Look at How Churches Go Wrong".  

It's a book review I did for a woman who left her church after watching Calvinism take it over.  You would have to read her book to get the whole story, but I do address some of what she went through and how similar it is to what we went through. 

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

My Panic Attack (repost)

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Calvinist pastor pulls back the curtain on Easter morning, ruining childhoods everywhere

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

For my new friend who's struggling:

Spiritual Warfare: Satan's Schemes #9 (bitterness, unforgiveness)

On this Good Friday

Is Yoga Ok For Christians? (Here's a hint: It's not!)