Leaving Calvinism: Leighton Flowers

Leighton Flowers is a former 5-point Calvinist who now writes extensively against Calvinism at Soteriology 101.  His writing is very concise, polite, and easy-to-understand.  I've visited his site a lot since experiencing Calvinism in our church, and it's one of the top ones I recommend.  My husband and 17-year-old son listen to him all the time.  Here's his YouTube channel and his Facebook page.  

Here is his story of leaving Calvinism: The 5 Points That Led Me To Leave Calvinism

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

Be Wary Of The Christian Post

My Panic Attack (repost)

Sermons by Tony Evans (repost)

Help for Anxiety, Depression, and Suicidal Thoughts

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

She hit the nail on the head! Amen, come, Lord Jesus!

For my new friend who's struggling:

#5: Spiritual Loneliness, May 2017 (repost)

On this Good Friday