Leaving Calvinism: Leighton Flowers

Leighton Flowers is a former 5-point Calvinist who now writes extensively against Calvinism at Soteriology 101.  His writing is very concise, polite, and easy-to-understand.  I've visited his site a lot since experiencing Calvinism in our church, and it's one of the top ones I recommend.  My husband and 17-year-old son listen to him all the time.  Here's his YouTube channel and his Facebook page.  

Here is his story of leaving Calvinism: The 5 Points That Led Me To Leave Calvinism

Most Popular Posts of the Week:

I So Needed This Today - "Strength In Your Struggles"

Pre-Chosen People? Is God's Call Irresistible?

I'd Rather Have Manna

Is God Drawing Lines in the Sand?

"Ohio Sheriff Offers to Help Celebrities Leave The U.S. If Trump Wins, On One Condition ..."

"My Corona Blend": An Essential Oil Blend for Diffusers

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Isn't that how life goes sometimes!

"The Last Goodbye" - A song for us Hobbits